Ayal Senior is a Registered Social Worker who specializes in supporting neurodiverse adolescents, adults and families reach their fullest potential.
He has over a decade’s worth of experience working in the private and public school system as a life and social-skills instructor, teaching assistant and vocational therapist. Ayal uses a personalized, solution-focused and strength-based approach in his work with individuals and families that emphasizes independent living skills, executive functioning and decision making through productive and meaningful activities, relationships and play.
Utilizing a creative, motivational and mindful practice to reach neurodiverse people, Ayal specializes in helping individuals design their own unique niche that supports their growth and development.
Ayal is also a noted musician with a passion for composing, producing and performing music around the world.
Fee: $180/hr session
Individual, parent and family therapy focused on:
- Assistance with stress reduction
- Interpersonal skill building
- Alternative learning strategies
- Building self-awareness
- Enhancing mental health and well-being
- Creative and spiritual development
- Employment and vocational skills development
- Environmental adaptation
- Strengths-based and person-centred
- Cognitive behavioural Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution-Focused Therapy
In person, telephone, online video conference or email therapy
Master of Social Work, Wurzweiler School of Social Work, Yeshiva University
BSW, Dalhousie University